Dr. Nicole Glaser is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Glaser specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1990
- Cerebral metabolic alterations in children with diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Cerebral proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in children with diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Imaging of the brain in children with type I diabetes mellitus.
- Prolonged QT interval corrected for heart rate during diabetic ketoacidosis in children.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis and memory dysfunction in children with type 1 diabetes.
- Progressive decrease in N-acetylaspartate/Creatine ratio in a teenager with type 1 diabetes and repeated episodes of ketoacidosis without clinically apparent cerebral edema: Evidence for permanent brain injury.
- Insulin administration for treatment of pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis: are lower rates of infusion beneficial?
- High frequency of cardiac and behavioral complaints as presenting symptoms of hyperthyroidism in children.
- Pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis, fluid therapy, and cerebral injury: the design of a factorial randomized controlled trial.
- Hydration status moderates the effects of drinking water on children's cognitive performance.
- Non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus in childhood and adolescence.
- Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus in Mexican-American children.
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
Ms. Nicole S Glaser M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Ms. Nicole S Glaser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Mr. Ulhas Mahabala Nadgir MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Francis Hoe MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Mr. Gnanagurdasan Prakasam MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Heidi L. Gassner MD2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825