Dr. Michael D Parmer DO
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine701 GROVE RD FL 5 GREENVILLE SC, 29605
Dr. Michael Parmer is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Parmer provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Parmer works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1988
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
Dr. Michael D Parmer DO's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Parmer DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parmer
- What Causes Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a disease originating from four members of the Flaviviridae family of viruses. Identified as Dengue 1 through 4, these pathogens are called RNA viruses because their genetic nucleus is made up of ribonucleic acid or RNA. A fifth strain of the virus was discovered in 2013, adding to...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Huge Difference
Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are strikingly similar, and medical experts have a difficult time telling them apart. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. James Atkisson MD1007 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Naseem Haji husssein Ismail M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Stephanie Brooke Provost johnston M.D.890 W FARIS RD GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Jerome J. Weems M.D.890 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Arun Lakshman Singh M.D.890 W FARIS RD STE 470 GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Katie Bell Hanna M.D.701 GROVE RD GREENVILLE SC 29605