Dr. Michael Bouton is a general surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Bouton specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bouton provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1990
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Telemedicine, Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Michael S Bouton MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Dr. Michael S Bouton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bouton
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Dr. Enej Gasevic M.D.801 BROADWAY N FARGO ND 58102
- Dr. Kay Marie Shawchuck M.D.3280 20th St S Fargo ND 58104
- Dr. Steven E Briggs MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Robert L Wroblewski MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Joshua James Gebur M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Brian K Dees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103