Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Petros Anagnostopoulos is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Anagnostopoulos specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Anagnostopoulos typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Phosphorus 31 nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy suggests a mitochondrial defect in claudicating skeletal muscle.
- Pentoxifylline reverses oxidative mitochondrial defect in claudicating skeletal muscle.
- Effects of the AT1-receptor antagonist eprosartan on the progression of left ventricular dysfunction in dogs with heart failure.
- Effects of long-term monotherapy with metoprolol CR/XL on the progression of left ventricular dysfunction and remodeling in dogs with chronic heart failure.
- Abnormal mitochondrial respiration in skeletal muscle in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
- Long-term pharmacological activation of PPARgamma does not prevent left ventricular remodeling in dogs with advanced heart failure.
- An unusual resolution of T-wave oversensing in an implantable cardioverter defibrillator in a child with long QT syndrome.
- Stage II palliation of hypoplastic left heart syndrome without cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Aortic stenosis in a patient with Hurler's syndrome after bone marrow transplantation.
- Late manifestation of coarctation of the aorta after arterial switch operation for D-transposition of the great arteries with intact ventricular septum.
- Size of the right ventricle-to-pulmonary artery conduit impacts mid-term outcome after the Norwood procedure in patients weighing less than 3 kg.
- Palliative and corrective surgery in low-weight infants is associated with an increased mortality risk: how can we do better?
- Ventricular kinetic energy may provide a novel noninvasive way to assess ventricular performance in patients with repaired tetralogy of Fallot.
- Hemodynamic study of TCPC using in vivo and in vitro 4D Flow MRI and numerical simulation.
- Use of an Extracellular Matrix (CorMatrix) as an Interposition Graft in a Low-Pressure Environment Does Not Work: Are We Asking for Too Much?
Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anagnostopoulos
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Justin D Blasberg MD600 Highland Avenue Madison WI 53562
- Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.700 S PARK ST MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Vijay K Kantamneni MD700 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Deemy Rekkas MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Arthur Charles Coffey M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792