Dr. Yuelin Xu is a dermatologist practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Xu specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Xu diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Shanghai First Med Coll- Shanghai- (Natl Shanghai M C) 1983
Shanghai Medical University School of Medicine
Emory University School Of Medicine 1992
China Medical University
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Plantar Wart
- Skin Tag
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Dermatology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Wayne State Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Yuelin Xu M.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Yuelin Xu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Profunda?
Heat rash is a generic term used to describe a skin infection that is caused by an intense heat exposure to the skin. As a result of the body being exposed to too much heat, there is excess sweating.This excess sweat mostly blocks the sweat glands, which leads to the trapping of perspiration in the...
- How to Achieve Beautiful Glowing Skin
How Can I Have Glowing Skin?Is there anything that can make your skin brighter and more noticeable even without make-up? Yes, your glowing skin! It is true that hereditary factors play a role in getting that glow, but that's really just the beginning. People need to diligently follow good skin care...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Great Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Nodular Melanoma Symptoms
What is nodular melanoma?Nodular melanoma is one of the five subgroups of melanoma. It usually develops in the cells of the skin that produce the pigment called melanin, which gives the skin its color. Approximately 15 percent of melanoma cases are nodular melanoma and is the most aggressive...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Dr. Mitchell A Rinek M.D.1625 Ramblewood Dr East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Gregory Glenn Messenger M.D.1515 Lake Lansing Rd Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Animesh Amart Sinha M.D138 Service Rd East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Alma leyla Dehdashti D.O.416 S Creyts Rd Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Brian Matthew Stewart D.O.5301 McAuley Dr Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Mark E Hatch D.O.416 S Creyts Rd Lansing MI 48917