Dr. Laxmi Baxi MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)161 Fort Washington Ave New York NY, 10032
Dr. Laxmi Baxi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Baxi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Baxi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Baxi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1963
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Columbia Univ Sch Pub Hlth, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Columbia University's College 1979
Dr. Laxmi Baxi MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Laxmi Baxi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baxi
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Is Endometriosis A Life-Long Condition?
A life with endometriosis can be very hard for the women diagnosed with this condition. They have many problems caused by the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus, including:...
- Possible Causes of Infertility
It almost doesn't make evolutionary sense that a woman's body should have such a difficult time getting and staying pregnant. From the purely evolutionary standpoint, you would actually think the opposite: that a woman's body would make it very simple to get pregnant and to help the baby to safely...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Tony Tsai MD4231 Colden Street Flushing NY 11355
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459