Dr. Alina De La Torre is a Dentist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. De La Torre specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Florida Doctor of Dental Medicine 2005
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- West Coast Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Ms. Alina de la Torre D.M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33626Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Alina de la Torre D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Alina de la Torre D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Yoan Suarez-Zayas3801 N Park St Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. Jesus Sojo D.M.D.3144-3, Tampa Rd Oldsmar FL 34677 Oldsmar FL 34677
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder D.D.S.3733 W NEPTUNE ST TAMPA FL 33629
- Dr. Rosemarie Marquez D.M.D.6700 Crosswinds Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609