Dr. Annette Troy is a pediatrician practicing in Cary, NC. Dr. Troy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Troy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Troy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
HAHNEMANN UNIV SCH OF MED
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Tulane University Med School
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Ms. Annette Lynn Troy MD's Practice location
Cary, NC 27518Get Direction
Ms. Annette Lynn Troy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Troy
Treated Senior Citizen as dirt.
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Lourdes Pereda MD285 West Dora Street Angier North Carolina 27501
- Dr. Kamini Patel MD10010 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27614
- Dr. Leslie C. Stanfield MD1631 Mid Town Place Raleigh North Carolina 27609
- Dr. Jamila Fletcher MD10208 Cerny Street Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Dr. May Kuo Slowik MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Terry Richard Brenneman MD5816 Creedmoor Rd Raleigh NC 27612