Anna Gurule is an acupuncturist practicing in Tijeras, NM. Dr. Gurule evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Gurule treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Anna Marie Gurule D.O.M.'s Practice location
Tijeras, NM 87059 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anna Marie Gurule D.O.M. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anna Marie Gurule D.O.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Geoffrey Hayes 2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Lisha Liu 9500 Montgomery Blvd NE Suite 114 Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M 2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Monica T. Rempen DOM 8300 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM 8201 Golf Course Rd Nw Albuquerque NM 87120
- Dr. Lindsey A Rushmore DOM, LAC, DIPL. OM 920 Cardenas Dr. Ne Albuquerque NM 87108