Dr. Ramin Khalili is an urologist in Pasadena, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Huntington Memorial Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He ...
Education and Training
University of California 1991
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Cancer
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Urology
- UCLA Medical Center Urology 1997
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Ramin Nmi Khalili MD FACS's Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91105Get Direction
Dr. Ramin Nmi Khalili MD FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalili
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Dr. Fred Kuyt M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi M.D.2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90404
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027
- Dr. William Aronson MD10833 Le Conte Ave. Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Arthur D Vatz MD191 S Buena Vista St Burbank CA 91505
- Dr. Jules M Perley M.D.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712