Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry14400 S. John Humphrey Dr Suite 200 Orland Park IL, 60462
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius is a psychiatrist practicing in Orland Park, IL. Dr. Radzevicius is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Radzevicius diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Radzevicius may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Radzevicius treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Kaunas Med Inst, Kaunas, Lithuania (Fn: -) MD
Kaunas Medical Institute 1994
Kaunas University Of Medicine Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Memory Loss, Dementia, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Member FLORIDA PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSCOIATION
- Butterworth Hospital
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, Butterwroth Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI 1996
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius MD's Practice location
Orland Park, IL 60462Get Direction
Winfield, AL 35594Get Direction
ORLAND PARK, IL 60467Get Direction
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radzevicius
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Dr. Rose Gomez M.D.,7600 W COLLEGE DR PALOS HEIGHTS IL 60463
- Gen Tanaka152 N Humphrey Ave Oak Park IL 60302
- Dr. Martins A. Adeoye MD15010 S RAVINIA AVE ORLAND PARK IL 60462
- Dr. Francis Keating DO3412 Redwing Dr Naperville IL 60564
- Dr. Steven Mark Prinz M.D.1725 S NAPERVILLE RD WHEATON IL 60187
- Dr. Mohammed S. Siddiqui M.D.2625 Butterfield Road Oak Brook ILLINOIS 60523