Dr. Janet Romasanta is a Chiropractor practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Romasanta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Romasanta seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic 1981
- Palmer Package
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Janet Romasanta DC's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33913Get Direction
Janet Romasanta DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Paul Finucan D.C.13240 Tamiami Trail North Naples Florida 34110
- Dr. Brooke Nichole Iwanski D.C.239-332-2555 Fyers Fl 33907
- Dr. Chad Robert Luce D.C.7051 Cypress Terrace Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai D.C.190 Lime Quarry Road Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Peck D.C.1169 Homestead Rd N Lehigh Acres FL 33936
- Dr. Lana Perkins D.C.11470 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33907