Dr. Teresita Marcelo is a general practitioner practicing in Alliance, OH. Dr. Marcelo does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Marcelo provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1959
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Somerset Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Teresita Calibag Marcelo M.D.'s Practice location
Alliance, OH 44601Get Direction
Dr. Teresita Calibag Marcelo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Sore Throat: Is it Viral or Bacterial? Know the Difference
The throat is prone to infections by either viral or bacterial vectors. Thus, it is very important to know the underlying cause as well as the differences in common throat conditions. Differential diagnosis is needed for an accurate treatment plan.Sore Throat Versus Strep ThroatSore throat or...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Side Effects of Flexeril and How to Minimize Them
Generic Name: CyclobenzaprineBrand Name: Amrix, Flexeril, Fexmid.What Is Flexeril?Flexeril is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the nerve impulses or pain sensations that are sent to the brain. Flexeril can be used as a short-term treatment for healing muscle spasms.Patients suffering from...
- Dr. Alan Rudick D.O.1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Randall J Harris MD1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Robert B Packer MD1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. William T Bartels MD459 Lisbon St Canfield OH 44406
- Dr. Kellie Suzanne Johnson MD2221 9th St Sw Canton OH 44706
- Dr. Susan Coss M.D.2823 Aaronwood Ave Ne Massillon OH 44646