Dr. Pinkus Goldberg M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist3266 N Meridian St Suite 900 Indianapolis IN, 46208
Dr. Pinkus Goldberg practices Allergy and Immunology care in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Goldberg specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Goldberg provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1975
Drexel University College of Medicine
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1975
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Pinkus Goldberg M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46208Get Direction
Dr. Pinkus Goldberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldberg
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. David L Patterson MD14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd North Fishers IN 46038
- Dr. Carol K Fosso MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Douglas J. Horton M.D.3266 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46208
- Dr. John E. Duplantier M.D.5255 E. Stop 11 Rd. Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Maria luisa pilar Debuque Ermitano MD8150 Oaklandon Rd Indianapolis IN 46236
- Dr. Steven Lee Wise M.D.3266 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46208