Dr. Brenda Erickson is a psychologist practicing in Hutchinson, MN. Dr. Erickson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Erickson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Erickson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Brenda L Erickson M.A., L.P.'s Practice location
Hutchinson, MN 55350Get Direction
Ms. Brenda L Erickson M.A., L.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Mary Decker Hall MS, LP1095 Highway 15 S Hutchinson MN 55350
- Linda Ruth Krogh MS, LP1095 Highway 15 S Hutchinson MN 55350
- . Jon W Ross720 Century Ave Sw Hutchinson MN 55350
- Mr. Randy James Wills MA LP13637 60th St Sw Cokato MN 55321
- Rebecca B Wood MS, LP1095 Highway 15 S Hutchinson MN 55350
- Dr. John B Kerber1095 Highway 15 S Hutchinson MN 55350