Andrew R Moffitt DDS MS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics502 Jefferson Hwy Champlin MN, 55316
Dr. Andrew Moffitt is a prosthodontist practicing in Champlin, MN. Dr. Moffitt specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Frequency discrimination by young infants.
- The electrophysiological correlates of dream recall and nonrecall from stage 2 sleep.
- Consonant cue perception by twenty- to twenty-four-week-old infants.
- Problem-solving strategies and performance of severely retarded children.
- A multivariate comparison between two EEG analysis techniques: period analysis and fast Fourier transform.
Andrew R Moffitt DDS MS's Practice location
Champlin, MN 55316Get Direction
Andrew R Moffitt DDS MS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moffitt
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Penicillin and Other Drugs in the Same Class
About PenicillinPenicillin is an antibiotic derived from the Penicillium notatum mold. In 1928, a Scottish bacteriologist named Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. Since Fleming's discovery, several penicillins have been derived through modifying the mold's original structure to produce...
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Sasik DDS3455 Plymouth Blvd Minneapolis MN 55447
- Todd W Lund DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415