Dr. Tae woo Park is a psychiatrist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Park is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Park diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Park may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Park treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Tae woo Park MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15218Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Tae woo Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Burton Singerman1753 Hathaway Lane Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15241
- Dr. Jay Leathers MD2035 E. Ball Road Anaheim CA 92806
- Dr. Chester M. Berschling MD128 North Craig Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Dr. Sireesha Kolli M.D.216 Maple Ave Red Bank NJ 07739
- Dr. Nicola S Gray MD3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Marilena Achim M.D.340 South Broadway Street Akron Ohio 44308