Dr. Roland Edward Hamrick M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1117 Lee St E Charleston WV, 25301
Dr. Roland Hamrick is a vascular surgeon practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Hamrick specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hamrick diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Roland Edward Hamrick M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Roland Edward Hamrick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamrick
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Dr. Michael M Boustany MD434 Division St Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Hatem Mahmoud Hossino M.D.415 Morris St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Stephen M Hass MD3110 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Albeir Youhanna Mousa MD3200 Maccorkle Avenue Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Patrick A Stone M.D.3200 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Edward Henry Tiley M.D.9 Courtney Dr Charleston WV 25304