Dr. Susan Lee M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology219 Taylor Mills Rd Englishtown NJ, 07726
Dr. Susan Lee is a rheumatologist practicing in Englishtown, NJ. Dr. Lee specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Lee treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Susan Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Englishtown, NJ 07726Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18017Get Direction
Dr. Susan Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- 5 Crucial Considerations When Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
In the United States alone, over 1.5 million adults are living with rheumatoid arthritis. For many, living with RA means taking a bit longer to complete once-simple tasks.People with RA know that pushing too hard can result in additional joint pain and stiffness. It’s not always easy to check off...
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for People with Fibromyalgia
It's that time of the year again to buy that special someone a gift. But, with Christmas around the corner, people are still scrambling to find the perfect gift for their loved one. Here are some ideas!This is known as the shopping season in most counties of the world, and starting from Black...
- Lupus: Beware of Overlap Syndromes
A variety of diseases that exist today can sometimes bring about more questions than answers. Conditions bring with them a variety of symptoms, sometimes resembling a common itch, and ache and so on. Because of this, the likelihood of a patient recognizing what exactly they may have can be...
- Everything You Need To Know About Fibromyalgia: Get the Facts
Pain is a very personalized sensation - it can be experienced and described in many ways. However, it universally exists in all humans as a warning mechanism and trigger to avoid further injury. Unfortunately, pain is a daily occurrence for those with fibromyalgia.What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia...
- Study Identifies the Link Between Trauma and Lupus in Women
In one of the biggest ever cohort studies in the United States, the link between the incidence of trauma and lupus in women has been established.Autoimmune diseases have perplexed specialists in the medical community for decades, as there is no single reason that seems to explain the cause of the...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- Dr. Wadie Toma MD3840 Park Ave Edison NJ 08820
- Dr. James Allen Robin MD186 PRINCETON HIGHTSTOWN RD WEST WINDSOR NJ 08550
- Dr. Leonard A Grossman M.D.419 N Harrison St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Deborah R. Alpert MD19 DAVIS AVE FL 6 NEPTUNE NJ 07753
- Victor S Sloan Other125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Vivien Hsu MD125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901