Dr. Courtney Hardy is an anesthesiologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Hardy ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hardy also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Transverse abdominis plane block in neonates: is it a good alternative to caudal anesthesia for postoperative analgesia following abdominal surgery?
- Status of pediatric anesthesiology fellowship research education in the United States: a survey of fellowship program directors.
- Preoperative labs: Less is more.
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; In Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Courtney A Hardy MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Courtney A Hardy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Michelle K. Hughes D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Melinda Kilgore Brown MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Adam Craig Booser MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Steven Dee Waldman M.D.2411 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Emily Lisa Weisberg MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nichole Doyle MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108