Dr. James Coleman is a Dentist practicing in New Albany, MS. Dr. Coleman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. James Thomas Coleman D.M.D.'s Practice location
New Albany, MS 38652Get Direction
Dr. James Thomas Coleman D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dr. Walker James Swaney D.D.S.230 Starlyn Ave New Albany MS 38652
- Dr. Chris Griffin DDS415 E Walnut St Ripley MS 38663
- Kelton W Mcclinton D.M.D.218a Oxford Rd New Albany MS 38652
- Dr. Marlin Franklin Duff D.M.D.67 S Main St Pontotoc MS 38863
- Dr. Donald Perrin Roten D.D.S.307 Union St Ripley MS 38663
- Dr. Cooper Long Ogg DMD8517 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219