Mohammad Mahmud Khan, MD, is a leading pediatrician currently serving patients at Complete Child Health in Bolingbrook, Illinois. Throughout his thirty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in all facets of pediatrics. After earning his medical degree in 1981 at Ain Shams University in Egypt, Dr. Khan completed his pediatric residency at the University of Tennessee. He is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Adopting integrated management of childhood illness module at local level in
- Biased enrollment of Medicare beneficiaries in HMO plans--implications for Medicare costs.
- Costs and benefits of polio eradication: a long-run global perspective.
- Relative efficiency of government and non-government organisations in implementing a nutrition intervention programme--a case study from Bangladesh.
- Cost of delivering child immunization services in urban Bangladesh: a study based on facility-level surveys.
- Racial differences in cesareans: an analysis of U.S. 2001 National Inpatient Sample Data.
- Effects of a food supplementation program on the nutritional status of pregnant women in Bangladesh.
- Association of symptoms of depression and obesity with hypertension: the Bogalusa Heart Study.
- Evaluation and prediction of health-related quality of life for total hip replacement among Chinese in Taiwan.
- Economics of polio vaccination in the post-eradication era: should OPV-using countries adopt IPV?
- A maternal health voucher scheme: what have we learned from the demand-side financing scheme in Bangladesh?
- Incidence of kala-azar in Nepal: estimating the effects of individual and household characteristics.
- Is demand-side financing equity enhancing? Lessons from a maternal health voucher scheme in Bangladesh.
- Choice of providers for treating a neglected tropical disease: an empirical analysis of kala azar in Nepal.
- Use of a Balanced Scorecard in strengthening health systems in developing countries: an analysis based on nationally representative Bangladesh Health Facility Survey.
- Income-related inequality in health insurance coverage: analysis of China Health and Nutrition Survey of 2006 and 2009.
- Decision-making process of Kala Azar care: results from a qualitative study carried out in disease endemic areas of Nepal.
- Gender differences in cost-related medication non-adherence among cancer survivors.
- Home-Based Direct Care Workers: Their Reported Injuries and Perceived Training Knowledge.
- Opportunities for reproductive tourism: cost and quality advantages of Turkey in the provision of in-vitro Fertilization (IVF) services.
- Identifying Strategies Programs Adopt to Meet Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Standards in Afterschool Programs.
- Is Childhood Socioeconomic Status Related to Coronary Heart Disease? Evidence From the Health and Retirement Study (1992-2012).
- Impact of maternal and neonatal health initiatives on inequity in maternal health care utilization in Bangladesh.
- Correction to: Opportunities for reproductive tourism: cost and quality advantages of Turkey in the provision of in-vitro Fertilization (IVF) services.
- University of Tennessee
Hobbies / Sports
- Motorcycles, Hunting, Target shooting
Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD's Practice location
Des Plaines, IL 60016Get Direction
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004