Dr. Paul Morris Legant M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3864 Masthead St Ne Albuquerque NM, 87109
Dr. Paul Legant is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Legant specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Legant tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1980
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. Paul Morris Legant M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Paul Morris Legant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Legant
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Julia R. Pring MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Mark K Crawford MD5310 Homestead Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Mohit Bansal MD1988 Gulf To Bay Blvd. Clearwater FL 33765
- Dr. Allison A. Richards MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Toribio Tomas Natividad MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Zachary A. Child MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131