Thomas S Livingston MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Thomas Livingston is a radiologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Livingston specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1982
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Thomas S Livingston MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Thomas S Livingston MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Livingston
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Cynthia A. Long MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- William R. Hoot816 West Cannon Street Forth Worth Texas 76104
- Katherine Shelley Hall M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Stuart A Aronson MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Manish Krishna Kotecha MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Curtis Matthew Mitchell M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104