Dr. David Hartig M.D.
Family Practitioner10155 York Rd Suite 200 Cockeysville MD, 21030
Dr. HartigÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s successful practice also includes Hunt Valley Laser & Skin Care, which is conveniently located at 10155 York Road, Suite 201, Cockeysville, MD 21030. Three treatment rooms ...
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1978
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1978
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Family Medicine
- Milton Hershey Med Center
- M.S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. David Hartig M.D.'s Practice location
Cockeysville, MD 21030Get Direction
Dr. David Hartig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartig
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Dr. Ryan A Gorman D.O9 SCHILLING RD HUNT VALLEY MD 21031
- Mr. Stephen Leigh Kinney MD1001 Cathedral St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Tu Cao D.O.3346 Paper Mill Rd Phoenix MD 21131
- Dr. Karen E Konkel M.D.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Susan J Henley MD1501 SULGRAVE AVE BALTIMORE MD 21209
- Dr. Trina Kapoor Frankel D.O.2360 W JOPPA RD LUTHERVILLE MD 21093