Zhaohuan Cheng is an acupuncturist practicing in Fremont, CA. Dr. Cheng evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Cheng treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Prof. Zhaohuan Cheng's Practice location
Fremont, CA 94536Get Direction
Prof. Zhaohuan Cheng's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Mr. Seung-won Lee L.AC20212 Redwood Road suite 104 Castro Valley CA 94546
- Ms. Catherine Jane Burns L. AC.4546 El Camino Real Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Teresa T Shen PH.D, L.AC5933 Coronado Ln Pleasanton CA 94588
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538
- Mrs. Haili Sun L.AC., O.M.D.4275 Rosewood Dr Pleasanton CA 94588
- Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung1698 S Wolfe Rd Sunnyvale CA 94087