Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD
Dentist | General Practice200 N Dobys Bridge Rd Suite 108 Fort Mill SC, 29715
Dr. Logan Ebersold is a native of York County. He grew up in York, SC and attended York Comprehensive High School. He completed his undergraduate work at Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC where he majored ...
Education and Training
Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC B.S. in Biology
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Exams And Cleanings
- Scaling & Root Planning
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment
- Planscan Same Day Crowns
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Digital Radiography
- Root Canals
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Deep Cleanings
- Teeth Extraction
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Tri County Dental Society
- Professional Member South Carolina Dental Association
- Professional Member South Charlotte Study Club
Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD's Practice location
Fort Mill, SC 29715Get Direction
FORT MILL, SC 29715Get Direction
Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ebersold
- T. e.
Fast, easy and pain-free.
- Kelly h.
- O. w.
Great service, professional approach.
- Gene d.
- K. g.
- Andrew b.
- Shari e.
I always have the best experience here at Catawba River Dentistry! .
- Cindy b.
- Sandi r.
- Dennis c.
- Myranda m.
Great experience always!.
- Michele m.
- Crystal t.
Always friendly and professional .
- Ed l.
- Roman r.
3 month cleaning.
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. David Sullivan DDS5833 Phyliss Ln Mint Hill NC 28227
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.2428 north sharon amity road Charlotte NC 28205
- Dr. Christian Yaste DDS15105 John J Delaney Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Anita S.H. Patel DMD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227