Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD
Dentist | General Practice200 N Dobys Bridge Rd Suite 108 Fort Mill SC, 29715
Dr. Logan Ebersold is a native of York County. He grew up in York, SC and attended York Comprehensive High School. He completed his undergraduate work at Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC where he majored ...
Education and Training
Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC B.S. in Biology
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Exams And Cleanings
- Scaling & Root Planning
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Periodontal Treatment
- Planscan Same Day Crowns
- Composite Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Digital Radiography
- Root Canals
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Deep Cleanings
- Teeth Extraction
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Tri County Dental Society
- Professional Member South Carolina Dental Association
- Professional Member South Charlotte Study Club
Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD's Practice location
Fort Mill, SC 29715Get Direction
FORT MILL, SC 29715Get Direction
Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ebersold
- T. e.
Fast, easy and pain-free.
- Kelly h.
- O. w.
Great service, professional approach.
- Gene d.
- K. g.
- Andrew b.
- Shari e.
I always have the best experience here at Catawba River Dentistry! .
- Cindy b.
- Sandi r.
- Dennis c.
- Myranda m.
Great experience always!.
- Michele m.
- Crystal t.
Always friendly and professional .
- Ed l.
- Roman r.
3 month cleaning.
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Lori Christina Dominguez DDS575 Springcrest Dr Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Elizabeth Alexander485 Tom Hall St., Suite 106 Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Arnold Lavaughan Batchelor D.M.D.117-A Spratt Street Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Gary Carlton Kimsey D.M.D., F.A.G.D.1730 SADDLEWOOD DR FORT MILL SC 29715
- Dr. Michael William Davis D. M. D.133 Clebourne St Fort Mill SC 29715
- Alicia January Walker DDS575 Springcrest Dr Fort Mill SC 29715