Dr. Juan Romero gaddi is a psychiatrist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Romero gaddi is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Romero gaddi diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Romero gaddi may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Romero gaddi treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Juan Romero gaddi M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61602Get Direction
Juan Romero gaddi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Andrew Lancia900 Main St Peoria IL 61602
- Dr. Ghassan Bitar MD228 Ne Jefferson Peoria IL 61603
- John M. Moloney7501 North University Street Peoria Illinois 61614
- Dr. Stephen Judd Krieg M.D.221 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61636
- Suparna Basu MD228 NE JEFFERSON AVE PEORIA IL 61603
- Dr. Morgyn Beckman M.D.221 Ne Glen Oak Avenue Peoria IL 61636