Dr. Leigh Flattmann is a Dentist practicing in Mandeville, LA. Dr. Flattmann specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Leigh Smith Flattmann D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mandeville, LA 70471Get Direction
MADISONVILLE, LA 70447Get Direction
Dr. Leigh Smith Flattmann D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Ross Webster Quartano D.D.S.6061 PINNACLE PARKWAY Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Gregory Walter Greenwood D.M.D.6170 W. Desert Inn Road Las Vegas NV 89146
- Dr. Laurie Leonard Miller DDS198 Highway 21 Madisonville LA 70447
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Voelkel D.D.S.604 S Tyler St Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Lisa Scalia Landesman D.D.S.735 Asbury Dr Mandeville LA 70471
- Martha Carr D.D.S.4404 Highway 22 Mandeville LA 70471