Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD
Pediatrician4011 Talbot Rd S Suite 220 Renton Washington, 98055
Dr. Chu was born and raised in San Francisco, California. She graduated with a B.S. from the University of California Davis and an M.D. from Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago. She did her internship and residency at Advocate Lutheran General Children’s Hospital. Her past practices include Wheaton Pediatrics in Wheaton, IL and South Sacramento Kaiser Permanente in Sacramento, CA
Education and Training
Loyola Stritch School of Medicine MD 1993
American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Advocate Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, love of the field, helping children and families lead happier and healthier lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Traveling, Outdoors
Favorite professional publications
- Medical/Pediatric publications, research, and current events
Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu-Yee
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Dr. Mark Grubb M.D.1706 MERIDIAN S PUYALLUP WA 98371
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD15571 SE 55th Pl Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. James L. Schneller MD1924 South Cedar Street Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD1229 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Mr. Justin Miyamoto M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105