Dr. Elizabeth Lucas is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lucas is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lucas diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lucas can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Elizabeth J. Lucas MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth J. Lucas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Erin Cathlene frazer Nagrant M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195