Dr. Andrea Granados MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1 CHILDRENS PL STE C SAINT LOUIS MO, 63110
Dr. Andrea Granados is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in SAINT LOUIS, MO. Dr. Granados specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Andrea Granados MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Granados MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Granados
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Abby S. Hollander1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Myrto Frangos MD16216 Baxter Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Abby Solomon Hollander MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ana Maria Arbelaez MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Neil Harris White MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. John Galgani M.D.125 Dunn Rd Florissant MO 63031