Dr. Theodore Rudberg practices Geriatric Medicine in Phoenix, AZ. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Rudberg works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1977
University of Minnesota Medical School 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Scottsdale Hlthcare-Osborn, Family Medicine
Dr. Theodore L Rudberg MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85014Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85014Get Direction
PARADISE VALLEY, AZ 85253Get Direction
Dr. Theodore L Rudberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Rebecca Cook30633 N 46th Pl Cave Creek Arizona 85331
- Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD3815 E Bell Rd Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Dr. Amna Sabeen Yaqoob MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Jessica Michele Berdeja MD1300 N 12th St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Ralph Elliott Seligmann MD10900 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Alan L. Barnett D.O.7725 N 43rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85051