Jean Dorothy Johnson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice807 E 4th St Berwick PA, 18603
Dr. Jean Johnson is a Dentist practicing in Berwick, PA. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jean Dorothy Johnson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Berwick, PA 18603Get Direction
Jean Dorothy Johnson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Mr. Christopher Cappellini DDS107 S Market St Berwick PA 18603
- Dr. David Troynacki D.M.D.1524 Sans Souci Pkwy Wilkes Barre PA 18706
- Michael B Weiss DDS14 South Cedar St Hazleton PA 18201
- Dr. John George Evans DDS32 W Main St Plymouth PA 18651
- Robert Steven Shandrick DMD FAGD536 State Route 93 Sugarloaf PA 18249
- Dr. Joseph Paul Gronka D.M.D.401 E Noble St Nanticoke PA 18634