Dr. Jeffrey W Selzer MD
Pediatrician9850 Genesee Ave 340 La Jolla CA, 92037
Dr. Jeffrey Selzer is a pediatrician practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Selzer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Selzer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Selzer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1975
University of California 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Jeffrey W Selzer MD's Practice location
Dr. Jeffrey W Selzer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Selzer
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Shawn K. Centers DO3706 Ruffin Rd San Diego California 92123
- Kyung Rhee3020 Childrens Way San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Chrystal de Freitas MD12395 EL CAMINO REAL SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Joel Myron Snyder M.D.6475 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Bina Adigopula M.D.6942 University Avenue La Mesa California 91942
- Dr. Dania J. Lindenberg MD6560 Antigua Blvd San Diego CA 92124