Dr. Marcia Malcolm M.D.
Pediatrician5353 W Atlantic Ave #401 Delray Beach FL, 33484
Dr. Marcia Malcolm is a pediatrician practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Malcolm is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Malcolm diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Malcolm can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
Dr. Marcia Malcolm M.D.'s Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33484Get Direction
Dr. Marcia Malcolm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malcolm
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Dr. Griselda Grullon M.D4913 S DIXIE HWY WEST PALM BEACH FL 33405
- Esther B. Eisenstein18458 Vía Di Sorrento Boca Raton FL 33496
- Dr. Ruby Ann Cayco-Bell MD13001 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee FL 33470
- Julia Retureta3000 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Subhashini Yalamanchi225 S. Congress Ave. Delray Beach Florida 33445
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406