Dr. Tirso Aldana is an internist practicing in Poplar Bluff, MO. Dr. Aldana specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Aldana provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1993
- Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Critical Care Medicine-Internal Medicine; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Tirso J Aldana M.D.'s Practice location
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901Get Direction
POPLAR BLUFF, MO 63901Get Direction
Dr. Tirso J Aldana M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aldana
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Dr. Charles Lawson MD686 Lester Street Poplar Bluff Missouri 63901
- Dr. Navid Siddiqui MD686 Lester Street Poplar Bluff Missouri 63901
- Dr. Matthew J Riffle M.D.225 Physicians Park Poplar Bluff MO 63901
- Mrs. Philma Balite Opinaldo MD225 Physicians Parkway Poplar Bluff MO 63901
- Imtiyaz Hussain Hakeem MD2104 Birkhead Rd Poplar Bluff MO 63901
- Dr. Angela L Patterson M.D.130 E Harbin Ave Puxico MO 63960