Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT is a top Doctor in Tampa, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Tampa, FL, Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33620Get Direction
Ms. Donna Jordan ATC/LAT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- How Going Vegan Can Be Helpful for Ulcerative Colitis
Managing UC can be quite stressful. Often, this diagnosis means that people need to get to know their body all over again.They have to learn what foods to avoid and what foods are helpful. For many, this means that they have to weed out foods that were previously their favorites.The internet is full...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Sanford R Dolgin M.D.4714 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Raul Ernesto Ayala M.D10508 Gibsonton Dr Riverview FL 33569
- Mrs. Christine Jeanette Weot M.D.3152 Little Rd New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Michael E. Jasin M.D.13801 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Ramanath S. Rao M.D.37852 Medical Arts Ct Zephyrhills FL 33541
- Dr. Sujatha Borra MD13333 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617