Dr. Christopher Blevins is an internist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Blevins specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Blevins provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 2012
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Christopher H Blevins MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
Dr. Christopher H Blevins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blevins
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD201 South Lloyd Street Aberdeen South Dakota 57401
- Mazen Al-Qadi200 1st Street SW Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Dr. Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez quesada M.D., M.P.H.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Christopher D Janish MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Rachel D. a. Havyer M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259