Dr. Abbie J.f. Ballard DC
Chiropractor10a S Poplar St Pana IL, 62557
Dr. Abbie Ballard is a Chiropractor practicing in Pana, IL. Dr. Ballard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ballard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Abbie J.f. Ballard DC's Practice location
Pana, IL 62557Get Direction
EFFINGHAM, IL 62401Get Direction
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Edward James Picone D.C.400 W Market St Taylorville IL 62568
- Dr. Katherine Lynn Harley D.C.1117 W North First St Shelbyville IL 62565
- Dr. Wilfred C Beyers D.C.Rr 1 Box 45 Pana IL 62557
- Dr. Aaron Bryce Snyder D.C.504 Rt. 128 Shelbyville IL 62565
- Dr. Ronald Paul Swenny D.C.301 N Walnut St Pana IL 62557
- Dr. Roman Michael Corso D.C.915 W Spresser St Taylorville IL 62568