Dr. Robert A. Palmer D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice6150 Line Ave Shreveport LA, 71106
Dr. Robert Palmer is a Dentist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Palmer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Robert A. Palmer D.D.S.'s Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71106Get Direction
Dr. Robert A. Palmer D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Jeremy D Brown DDS2369 Airline Dr. Bossier City LA 71111
- Dr. Frank Gaensehals D.D.S.6169 Greenwood Rd Shreveport LA 71119
- Jeremy R Jannuzzi D.M.D, M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Benjamin Mark Kacos D.M.D.3100 Woodlawn Ave Shreveport LA 71104
- Dr. Robert K. Hill D.D.S.3330 Barksdale Blvd Bossier City LA 71112
- Dr. Stephen R Hooper D.D.S.2710 Douglas Dr Bossier City LA 71111