Dr. Frank DeRito, a board certified otolaryngologist, earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and has been practicing medicine for more than 26 years. He was on ...
Dr. Francis A Derito M.D.'s Practice location
Plant City, FL 33563Get Direction
Plant City, FL 33567Get Direction
RIVERVIEW, FL 33578Get Direction
Dr. Francis A Derito M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.27406 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Ms. Pamela B Baines M.D.1139 Nikki View Drive Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Peter F Agnello M.D.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Faisal Merchant M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Alec Beningfield M.D.13127 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Marion B Ridley MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612