Dr. Neil Frank Gibbs M.D.
Dermatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dermatology34520 Bob Wilson Dr Dermatology Departme San Diego CA, 92134
Dr. Neil Gibbs is a pediatric dermatologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Gibbs specializes in the skin care of children. Pediatric dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions that affect infants, children and teens. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Pediatric dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gibbs diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Neonatal lupus erythematosus.
- A prospective comparison of octyl cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive (dermabond) and suture for the closure of excisional wounds in children and adolescents.
- What syndrome is this? Rabson-Mendenhall syndrome.
- Congenital tufted angioma.
- A nonspecific rash of abrupt onset. Gianotti-Crosti syndrome.
- What is your diagnosis? Berloque dermatitis.
- Juvenile plantar dermatosis. Can sweat cause foot rash and peeling?
- Hyperpigmented papules and plaques on chest.
- Dog tag dermatitis and nickel allergy in the military.
- Giant Basal cell carcinoma.
- Rapidly involuting congenital hemangioma (RICH): a brief case report.
- Progressive eruptive histiocytomas.
- Anogenital papillomavirus infections in children.
- The subcuticular "spider" stitch: a simple solution to suture breakage and patient discomfort in long incisions.
- Trauma-induced linear scleroderma.
Dr. Neil Frank Gibbs M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92134Get Direction
Dr. Neil Frank Gibbs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gibbs
- What Is Baby Acne?
What is Baby Acne?Does your child have more pimples than those of an eighth grader? This pimply appearance of puberty is very common, often beginning at two to three weeks of age. It affects more than forty percent of all infants. Fortunately, it isn’t permanent and doesn’t cause any trouble to...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Dr. Andrew Charles Krakowski MD8010 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Lawrence F. Eichenfield M.D.3030 CHILDRENS WAY SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Susan Boiko MD8010 FROST ST SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Wynnis L. Tom M.D.4168 Front Street San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Bari Bickel Cunningham M.D.8010 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Magdalene Annette Dohil M.D.8010 Frost St San Diego CA 92123