Dr. Jennifer Daniels is a speech language pathologist practicing in CARROLL, OH. Dr. Daniels specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Daniels evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Daniels helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Jennifer Kirstin Daniels M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
CARROLL, OH 43112Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Kirstin Daniels M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Susan Rene Collichio SLP2000 REGENCY MANOR CIR COLUMBUS OH 43207
- Patricia Blakely8745 BLACKBIRD LN THORNVILLE OH 43076
- Courtney Cole307 W. POPLAR ST JUNCTION CITY OH 43748
- Mrs. Lynn Patterson M.A CCC-SLP328 E MAIN ST AMANDA OH 43102
- Julie Frick M.S./CCC-SLP955 LIBERTY DR LANCASTER OH 43130
- Mrs. Jennifer Matson-cary6549 HILLIARD DR CANAL WINCHESTER OH 43110