Dr. Forrest Scot Rubenstein M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon260 W Sunrise Hwy Ste 102 Valley Stream NY, 11581
Dr. Forrest Rubenstein is a thoracic, vascular and cardiovascular surgeon, who received his medical degree from University of South Alabama College of Medicine and has been in practice treating arterial ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Leg Pain, Weakness, Numbness And Tingling
- Leg Ulcers
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vein Diseases
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Diseases
Dr. Forrest Scot Rubenstein M.D.'s Practice location
Valley Stream, NY 11581Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10306Get Direction
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34986Get Direction
Dr. Forrest Scot Rubenstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubenstein
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Dr. Khaled F. Salhab MD259 1st St Mineola New York 11501
- Mr. Robert Swersky MD1201 Northern Blvd Manhasset NY 11030