Dr. Janet Sharon Tresnak DDS
Dentist | General Practice3135 WILEY BLVD CEDAR RAPIDS IA, 52404
Dr. Janet Tresnak is a Dentist practicing in Deerwood, MN. Dr. Tresnak specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Janet Sharon Tresnak DDS's Practice location
Deerwood, MN 56444Get Direction
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52404Get Direction
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. James Robert Erusha D.D.S.2120 Westdale Dr Sw Cedar Rapids IA 52404
- Lacey L Mcdevitt DDS2315 Edgewood Rd Sw Cedar Rapids IA 52404
- Dr. Jeffrey Akey Other240 Wiley Blvd Sw Cedar Rapids IA 52404
- Dr. Shachindra Bahadur DDS2315 Edgewood Rd Sw Unit 160 Cedar Rapids IA 52404
- Michelle Johnson DDS4135 Wilson Ave Sw Cedar Rapids IA 52404
- Michael Steven Thomas DDS4135 Wilson Ave Sw Cedar Rapids IA 52404