Dr. Rolf F Barth MD is a top Doctor in Columbus, OH. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Rolf F Barth MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Rolf F Barth MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Rolf F Barth MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Columbus, OH, Dr. Rolf F Barth MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1964
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Rearrangement of concanavalin A receptor sites on cells tagged with dinitrofluorobenzene: evidence for the chemical induction of a change usually associated with malignant transformation.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of boron-containing polyamines as potential agents for neutron capture therapy of brain tumors.
- Agglutination of leukemic and 2,4-dinitrophenyl-tagged normal human lymphocytes by wheat germ agglutinin.
- Boron neutron capture therapy of brain tumors: enhanced survival and cure following blood-brain barrier disruption and intracarotid injection of sodium borocaptate and boronophenylalanine.
- Migratory patterns of technetium-99m-labled lymphoid cells. I. Effects of antilymphocyte serum on the organ distribution of murine thymocytes.
- Receptor sites for antigen-antibody complexes on cells derived from solid tumors: detection by means of antibody sensitized sheep erythrocytes labeled with technetium-99m.
- Improved survival after boron neutron capture therapy of brain tumors by Cereport-mediated blood-brain barrier modulation to enhance delivery of boronophenylalanine.
- Comparative in vitro evaluation of dequalinium B, a new boron carrier for neutron capture therapy (NCT).
- Agglutination of 2,4-dinitrophenyl-tagged normal human leukocytes by concanavalin A: possible relationship to their ability to evoke production of leukemia-associated antibodies.
- Organ distribution of 99m-Tc-and 51-Cr-labelled thymocytes.
- Boron neutron capture therapy of brain tumors: investigation of urinary metabolites and oxidation products of sodium borocaptate by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Quantitative imaging and microlocalization of boron-10 in brain tumors and infiltrating tumor cells by SIMS ion microscopy: relevance to neutron capture therapy.
- Linkage of boronated polylysine to glycoside moieties of polyclonal antibody; boronated antibodies as potential delivery agents for neutron capture therapy.
- Neutron capture therapy of intracerebral melanoma: enhanced survival and cure after blood-brain barrier opening to improve delivery of boronophenylalanine.
- Boron-containing folate receptor-targeted liposomes as potential delivery agents
- Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, General Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Rolf F Barth MD's Practice location
Dr. Rolf F Barth MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barth
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- The Causes of Migraines
What Causes Migraines?Migraine is a condition known to cause very severe headaches in its victims. Once you have a migraine you experience headaches that generally affect one side of your head. Migraines cause other several symptoms that can make it difficult to live with the condition. Some of...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Bruce Kerner M.D.4882 e main st columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Christopher M Copeland M.D.1315 W Lane Ave Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Bruce L Auerbach M.D.,4176 Kelnor Dr Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Husain A Rasheed M.D.8100 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Alan James Murnane M.D.444 N Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43082
- Dr. Edward M Cordasco D.O.3545 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214