Dr. Nicholas Lezama is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in O Fallon, IL. Dr. Lezama provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Lezama discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1983
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, General Preventive Medicine; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Brockton Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Nicholas G Lezama MD's Practice location
O Fallon, IL 62269Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas G Lezama MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) Mean?
GMOs are organisms that have altered genetic material instead of being naturally produced by mating or natural recombination. They can be animals, plants, or microorganisms. Genetically modified organisms are not new to the market. It has been around for a while and its use is widespread. Most...
- Feds Appropriate $10M to Lupus Foundation for Research
The Lupus Foundation of America estimates that at least five million people worldwide suffer from any type of lupus. One and a half million of these patients are American women who are at childbearing age, and almost all experience fatigue, pain, cognitive and physical issues, hair loss, and several...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Kathleen M Jones M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Richard Eugene Hoyt M.D.310 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225
- Dr. Ki Lee Milligan M.D.1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Branch DO, MPH310 W LOSEY ST SCOTT AFB IL 62225
- Dr. Loren Mark Johnson M.D.203 W Losey St Scott Air Force Base IL 62225