Dr. Carol Grimm is an oncologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Grimm specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Grimm manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii 1984
- University Nd Affil Hospital
Dr. Carol Jean Grimm MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
Dr. Carol Jean Grimm MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a battle that isn't easy for any woman. For Giuliana Rancic, she knows this firsthand. The Live From the Red Carpet host is a breast cancer survivor who now dedicates herself to helping other women who are battling cancer too. She started an organization called Fab-U-Wish, which...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- New Approach Found to Reverse Lymphoma Treatment Resistance
Cancer tricks the immune system. The immune responses to cancerous cells are weak in cancer patients. The future is here to change that.Lymphoma is a blood cancer that presents when white blood cells begin behaving abnormally. They might divide faster and last longer, producing symptoms such as...
- Dr. Denise Suzanne Snow MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Ralph Levitt MD737 Broadway N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Janet Elaine Macheledt MD909 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Shelby A Terstriep M.D.820 4 STREET NORTH FARGO NC 58122
- Dr. John M Leitch MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122